A virtual chalkboard for my projects, doodles and fun!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update: Chair hunt almost complete!

So much to update! Progress on the vintage vanity will come later -- I promise it'll be worth the wait!

My other project is finding dining chairs to go with our 'new' dining table. And this weekend, I scored!



I picked up 2 chairs from an estate sale. One was $5 and I splurged on the other that was $10. Ha!

I think the size is perfect. They're not in bad shape but I will stain them to match the other chairs I finished up (Minwax English Chesnut).



Then, I'll cover all the seats with the same fabric.

And... I still have to tackle this guy to make it 5 chairs around the table.



I'm in no hurry to pick up a 6th. I'll know it when I find it! But right now, my focus is finishing the vanity. I am beyond pleased with how great it's turning out! Look for that post too!

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment